The module will introduce fundamentals in geometrical and engineering drawings. Student-teachers and EDPT students will be required to demonstrate theoretical and practical skills necessary for 21st Century requirements using ICTs, STEM and Competency-based Education and Training (CBET).
MODULE OBJECTIVES/LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon completion of the module, the student should:
- know various application of technical drawing in today’s society.
- apply universal drafting practices and
- demonstrate the skills of sketching necessary
to produce geometrical shapes.
- solve plane and solid geometrical problems by
using manual drawing techniques.
- apply drafting techniques to draw multi-views
of given objects to engineering standards.
- appreciate the skills necessary to effectively
teach technical drawing at the secondary and lower tertiary levels.